Coconut Palm Sugar Glaze Salmon
. 1/4 cup lightly packed Palm coconut sugar
. 6 ounces of boneless salmon fillet(s)
. 2 tablespoons of Sriracha mustard
. 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
. Salt to taste
. Basil leaves
. Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
1. Place the salmon fillet(s) in a sheet pan.
3. Whisk together the coconut sugar, Sriracha mustard, salt, olive oil and the granulated garlic in a small bowl.
4. Spread the mixture, evenly, on the salmon and place some basil leaves on top. Place it in the oven once it has been preheated.
5. Cook it for about 30 to 40 minutes and enjoy!
I really enjoyed this recipe. It has the right amount of sweet and spice. Well, I would have liked a bit more spicy, but nonetheless, it was great.