CYO Interview: autizzle
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
August of this year I believe!
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I just had so many things I wished to see and wanted to try!
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
I made a zombie cheerleader for myself for Halloween this year, complete with a dead face and some awesome blood splatters- I thought it was way cool! Also, I really like the Hollilace Winter time gown I just designed for Hazel, and the Simply body con dresses for Hazel as well.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
I Am working on a dress for a certain diva right now that she has requested a few small changes on and it is STUNNING! I think my biggest accomplishment is achieving the look I was going for and finally understanding enough to take the constructive advice to make things better.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
Getting the opportunity to have things that are unique, as well as feeling accomplished when people seem to like something.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
I usually start on a Saturday morning and work on it by bits and pieces throughout the day while I’m home with my little one. So all day!
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
Oh no I can’t choose! I have so many!
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
Just Jump in! I have 0 artistic ability, but with practice, it just starts to make sense.