CYO Interview: Paperdoll
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I started designing shortly after I returned to Diva Chix this past March. I am very new.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I started designing for a few reasons. The first being a slump in designing at the time. I’d search every day and nothing new. Secondly, I use design as therapy for my hand after a traumatic car accident. Cyo allows me to remain creative.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
My favorite cyo piece is one that i never posted for sale. African Flower. An african skirt, top, belt and headwrap. Also, my guild war outfit. I went more for a concept than focusing purely on the dress.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
My biggest CYO accomplishment thus far would be my African Flower. It was a complete outfit minus accessories.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
The best thing about designing is freedom to create. The only limit is your imagination.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
Most of my pieces don’t take long. Because of the restrictions of my hand, fine details are tricky. But, I keep designing daily.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
I love everything griffysgirl does. Her creativity is off the charts. I saw her entries in the last Divamour and they were amazing!
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
If you’re new to designing, keep practicing. Don’t give up. If you like it, someone else may too.