CYO Interview with hotpink1916
*Dresses by hotpink1916 in above image
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I started to design CYO last year in 2015. I have always loved seeing what other designers made and I wanted to make my own to.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
Seeing what other CYO designers made was a big part b/also having a drive to create my own unique designs played a big part as well. I love to design.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
My favorite I made was a long gown for the crystal pose, I had so many people compliment me on it and it sold really well in my shop to. It was a mall edit dress which I took some from 2 different dresses and made it my own creation.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
My biggest accomplishment is just being able to do CYO and use my own style and enjoying every minute i make something and love how it looks on my doll.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
The best thing is just being creative and making so many different things, it is really fun and relaxing for me.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
The longest it has taken me to make a dress is 2 hours. I do alot of mall edits and create new pieces from the mall.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
My favorite CYO designer is many but a few are reesie, icing, catellen and firstlady113 just to name a few.
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
My one tip for new CYO designers is never give up just keep working and learning to do CYO like I did. I also wanna thank catellen whom helped me in the beginning, she helped me learn CYO and for that i thank you.