Pretty Petal Boxes!
Image credit: https://damasklove.com/pretty-petal-boxes/
Today we are making some pretty petal boxes, these are super easy to make and look far more complicated than they are. Show off to your friends and really impress them with your craft skills!
- Craft Glue
- 5″ square piece of cardstock, scored 1″ from each edge and cut as shown in the photo above.
- Four 3″ cut-out circles
- Folding up the inner flaps (the sides with the cut out triangles)
- Glue the triangle tabs to the outer sides of the box to make the box fully assembled (a full box without a lid)
- Create a fold down the middle of the four circles (The original tutorial suggests a scoring board, however, as long as the fold is sharp, this isn’t needed if you don’t have access to one)
- Cut the circle ¼ inch below the fold so you have four large, half circles with a fold down all of them.
- Glue the ¼ inch flap and attach these to the inside of the box (so that the fold is in line with the top of the box), one circle on each side of the box.
- You’re done! Tuck one side of the circles under the next to close up your box!
You could put all sorts in these boxes, little party favors, small gifts or candies! If you attempt to make one, make sure you let us know how it goes!