Pudim de leite
Image credit: aquinacozinha.com
. 1 can of condensed milk
. 6 eggs
. 3 tbs of sugar
. 2 tsp vanilla
. 1 tsp of butter
. Tube-Form Pan with lid
1. Heat the oven at 350F. Pour the condensed milk in a bowl and keep the can handy.
2. Use the can to measure the milk. About 2x.
3. Mix these two ingredients together.
4. Start adding the eggs one at a time, while mixing.
5. In a pan add the butter and sugar to make a nice golden caramel.
6. Pour the caramel in the pan.
7. Pour the mixture in the pan and cover.
8. Bake in a water bath at the oven for 1h30min.
9. Take it from the oven, remove the lid and let it cool down.
10. Turn it over on a plate, and place in the fridge until ready to be served.
There are different versions of this, and flavors you can add to it. If you like texture, you could add shredded cheese to it as well.