Spectrum. by pandaimeec (Aimee)
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I think it was about two-three years ago. I started off really bad and was so frustrated with my work so I did it on and off.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I loved exclusives and I wanted to make some for myself, plus the designers during that time were very inspiring.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
Probably my July pose!
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
Hmm… Well I was a part of the design team before. I think that’s the biggest thing I’ve done CYO-related.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
Being happy with my finished product. Plus, it’s a huge bonus that DC members like them too.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
It depends on how complex it is, but a whole outfit would take me 3-4 hours, maybe.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
I have tons! They go way back from early DC days but sadly they don’t come on anymore: Jadenite, griffysgirl, glitterdarla, Focus, solazul, Zumzy, PinkJade. As for those currently active, they’re mata_hari, rinny, auntypat, and reesie
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
Always be open to criticism and improve from there.