Valentines Day Food Hacks!
Image credit: https://www.hanielas.com
There are many life hacks floating around, but we have made a list of how to prepare simple foods for lunches, dinners and snacks on valentines day with a cute themed flare!
1. Cherry Tomato Hearts – Great for Snacking on or as part of a starter! (Find instructions here)
2. Heart-Shaped Fruit Ice – Frozen fruit, working as ice cubes to make your drink cute and even more flavorful! (Find instructions here)
3. Spice up your own, a partner or a child’s lunch box with these cute heart shaped food ideas! (Instructions here)
4. For dinner, cut your roast potatoes into heart shapes for a perfectly cute side! (Instructions here)
5. Incredibly simple, but cute (and fancier looking than the work they take!) Marshmallow Valentine Treats for dessert for yourself, family or friends! Incredibly simple to make (Find the instructions here)
Have you got any cute Valentine’s day food hacks? Share them below!