Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial! 3 Lip Options – By Carli Bybel
What you’ll need:
-Eye primer. Used: Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Barely Nude
-Eyeshadows: A shimmery light tan, a matte brown, a cream color, and a shimmery bronze. Used: The Balm Nude Dude Palette
-Liquid eyeliner. Used: Kat Von D: Black Tattoo Eyeliner
-False Lashes (Optional). Used: Velour Lashes in Whispie Sweet Nothings.
-Mascara. Used: L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
-White eyeliner. Used: NYX White Pearl Eyeliner
1. Prime your eyelids using any primer of your choice. (A concealer that matches your skin tone works too.)
2. Pack your shimmery light tan shadow all over your lid.
3. Blend your matte brown shadow into your crease, blending upwards towards your brow bone.
4. Apply a light cream shadow as your brow bone highlight.
5. Apply your winged eyeliner using your liquid liner.
6. Put on your false lashes (if not wearing lashes just put mascara on).
7. On your lower lash line, apply a shimmery tan shadow in the inner corner. Then apply your shimmery bronze shadow MIXED with the shimmery tan and apply that to the middle. Finally, apply a dark brown shimmery shadow to the end of the lash line.
8. Apply your white eyeliner to your water line.
LIP COLOR OPTIONS:
You can watch the full video here!
I thought this look was super cute, I might wear it myself on Valentine's day. Super easy to do as well!