Alida – IM PERFECT
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
That was when I first played Survivor in 2010.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
During survivor you can earn extra points taking part in guild contests on the forum and there was a CYO guild contest at that time. So I downloaded gimp and did my first and worst CYO.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
I love to redo DC mall stuff. The first dress ever is called Maroc and even now after all those years people buy it and use it in battle. So I am really proud of that first attempt on a mall redo.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
My first CYO for survivor in 2010 I stayed up all night to make the deadline and even won a price with it in that CYO contest.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
Seeing other members using my stuff during voting.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
Depends on what it is and what season it is. Now I am working on Christmas backgrounds and one takes about 20 minutes.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
Catellen, she makes faces that are stunning.
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
Start out with a mall redo to get the hang of it and to learn how the CYO program you are using works.