Anticipated books for 2015
As we have passed the half point of the year, let’s sit back and look at what books this year were (or are) the most anticipated for this year!
Not all of these books have been published yet, but the ones that have are being raved about. As you have a little more free time in the summer now, make sure you grab a book and head off outside to indulge yourself in these new, fictitious worlds. There are of a variety of genres, so if the title captures your attention, it might just be for you!
1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven — January 6th
2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman — January 29th
3. Find Me by Laura van den Berg — February 17th
4. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro — March 3rd
5. The Poser by Jacob Rubin — March 17th
6. None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio — April 7th
7. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway — June 23rd
8. Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud — July 21st
9. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid — August 4th
10. Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino — August 28th
Have you read any of these books? Or perhaps you are looking forward to? Do you have any to add to our list here?
Although I’m not one to be able to stay on top of the hottest new reads all of the time, I am looking forward to being able to cross these off of my to-read list!