Cat Halloween Makeup
Are you looking for a cute, simple and easy look for Halloween? Why not be a cat!
What you’ll need:
– Face primer
– Setting powder
– Black liquid or gel eyeliner
What to do:
1. Start my priming your face with your favourite face primer.
2. Apply your foundation and concealer, as per normal and set it with a setting powder.
3. Taking a black liquid or gel eyeliner draw on a cat’s nose onto yours.
4. Draw a line from the tip of your nose to your cupids bow.
5. Line your upper lash line with your liquid eyeliner and apply mascara.
6. Using your liquid or gel liner, fill in your top lip.
7. Draw on some whiskers and you’re done!
Watch the full tutorial here.