From YouTube stars to actors, there are many celebrities (aside from solely book-writers themselves) out there who have written their own novels.
Of course, they are usually memoirs, as fans are willing to pay to read about the lives of these stars. Here’s a list of celebrities who have recapped their fascinating lives in print.
Are you a fan of any of them? Perhaps it’s time to step up your fandom game and read these cover to cover!
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham (reviewed in last month’s issue)
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- True Love by Jennifer Lopez
- A Visual Journey by Ed Sheeran
- Autumn Falls by Bella Thorne
- My Booky Wook by Russell Brand
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne
- Why Do I Say These Things? by Jonathan Ross
- Happy Days by Olly Murs
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
- Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up by Grace Helbig
Memoirs are a fun read if you are interested in learning about the experiences and valuable advice your favourite stars have to offer. Have you read any of these on this list? Or perhaps you are not a fan of celebrity memoirs? Any of these on your “To Read” list already? Or are you penciling them in right now?