Cherry Christmas Makeup
What you’ll need:
– Red lip liner
– Brown eyeshadow with a hint of red
– Cocoa eyeshadow
– Black eyeshadow or pencil eyeliner
– Liquid Eyeliner
What to do:
– Prep your face and apply your foundation and concealer.
– Using a red lip liner apply it all over your eye lids. This will act a base.
– Blend the lip liner out and under your lower lash line.
– Apply the brown eyeshadow with a hint of red (Market 525 by Too Faced is recommended).
– Blend the shadow with the lip liner to avoid sharp lines.
– Apply a warm cocoa eyeshadow on the outer V.
– Apply a black eyeshadow or pencil to your crease and outer V. Blend to create a smokey look.
– Line your upper lash line with a liquid or gel eyeliner.
– Apply your favourite mascara.
– Taking your favourite lipstick, apply it onto your lips and finish off with a gloss.
Watch the full video here .