Easy Pink & Mint Flower Nails for Spring by – elleandish // Janelle
What you’ll need:
-White nail polish
-Pink nail polish
-Mint nail polish
-Black nail polish
-Blue/green holographic nail polish
-Base and top coat
1. Apply base coat to all fingers.
2. Paint middle finger white.
3. Use the tip of the brush of the mint and pink polish to create a flower design.
4. Dip your dotting tool into black polish and place three small dots in the middle of each flower.
5. Paint your thumb and ring finger with the holographic polish.
6. Paint your index and pinky finger pink.
7. Use the mint green polish to create a leaf design. (Like an upside down heart.)
8. Apply top coat.
This is such a fun manicure tutorial that will be the perfect and super cute manicure to wear for Spring! You can watch the full video here!