Easy Polymer Clay Macaroon
. White & Pink Clay (or a color of your choosing)
. Blade/Xacto knife
. Paint Brush
. Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil
. Cookie Sheet
1. Get two equal parts of the pink clay and roll them into two small balls.
2. Gently press them down with your fingers into a circular shape.
3. Use your fingers to smooth any uneven parts.
4. Grab another piece of the pink clay and roll it into a thin, long cylinder.
5. Pass them around the bottom of each of the circluar parts.
6. Use the xacto knife to gently press them in place.
7. With a toothpick, or any other tool of your choice, add texture to the thin cylinders.
8. Preheat the oven to the temperature indicated on your clay box.
9. Grab a cookie sheet and put parchment paper on top before placing the piece clay.
10. Once the oven has preheated, place the clay inside and cook for the period of time stated on the clay box.
11. After it is done, remove it and let it cool down completely.
12. For the filling, use a little piece of the white clay and create a circular shape.
13. Put it between the macaroons and press them gently together.
14. Take it back to the oven and cook it for the same amount of time.
15. Once it is done cooking and it has cooled down, use the paint brush to glaze it.
16. Let it dry for at least 30 minutes before giving it another coat.
17. After 24 hours, it should be ready to be handled.