FirstLady113’s Cotton Candy Studios
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I first started CYO in January when my husband brought me photoshop elements, and I realized that I could do all kinds of things with that.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I saw all of these amazing designs on DC and thought about how cool, beautiful, and creative they were and thought that I wanted to try so I tried with the backgrounds first.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
Of course my favorite piece is the Show Girl Headpiece. Amazingly that was my first time doing something like this.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
Being that I am still such a beginner this is by far my biggest accomplishment.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
The best thing about CYO is that you get to explore your creative side. I mean you really have no boundaries on what you want to design.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
To do this headpiece it took me two days as I made several and decided the best one was the winning design.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
DC has so many designers on here, I mean it is really hard to pick just one…I can’t pick just one. All of you designers on DC Keep up the beautiful work and I will keep on buying.
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
I have to take my own advice when I say keep on working at it… Don’t give up, the more you practice the better you get, and don’t be afraid to ask for advice or help. I have gotten so much help from my fellow DC members. Their kindness keeps me going. Thank you!