1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I started as soon as the CYO feature was implemented. I’d make items using the Mall clothing at first, though. I started designing from scratch about an year later.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I’ve always had a passion for fashion design and it’s pretty much what I want to do, so it only made sense to give CYO a try.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
Oh, wow, I’m not really sure, but maybe this dress that I made for Boutique Renaissance
I think I like the details on that one.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
Getting on the Design Team, of course. I’m also proud of the fact that I made a few winning Guild War entries.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
Definitely seeing people wear your creations! Knowing that someone appreciates your work feels great.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
Depends on the complexity of the item, but overall, it takes me about an hour and a half at most.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
Ami (Zumzy) is my absolute favourite! I’ve been a fan of hers for a really long time. I always look at her designs and think that she can’t get any better but she just keeps improving. She is amazing!
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
I know it’s been said before, but it’s true – practice is everything. Don’t give up! Always make sure you’re feeling inspired when designing so you actually enjoy it. Don’t get offended by criticism, use it to your advantage. I think these things really help in shaping you as a great CYO designer.