Fritatta With Roasted Potatoes
. 1 chicken tightly cooked and cut into small pieces (optional)
. 1/2 cup chopped yellow peppers
. 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
. 1 white onions chopped
. 1 tablespoon parsley
. 10 medium potatoes
. 1 teaspoon of butter
. 1/2 cup of bacon
. 1/4 cup of milk
. 12 eggs
Directions For The Fritatta:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and grease the baking dish and the cookie sheet.
2. Cut the potatoes in eight parts, rub them lightly in olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Transfer the potatoes to the cookie sheet and place them in the oven. Set timer to 30 minutes.
3. Whisk the eggs with milk. Then add the peppers, chicken, parsley, bacon, and a pinch of salt and mix.
4 Pour it in the baking dish and place it in the oven.
5. Slice the onion, place it in a frying plan with the olive oil and the butter and sauté. Let it sweat a bit but avoid letting it caramelize.
5. Once the potatoes are ready mixed them with the sautéed onions, and add the olives.
5. Use a tooth pick to check if the frittata is ready. If it comes out dry, remove it from the oven and you are ready to serve your delicious meal.