Golden Smokey Eye
We all know that smokey eyes could enhance your looks in a bold way. This time, we will try a different smokey eye with a touch of gold to make you look stunning!
What you need:
-Brown / Chocolate pencil eyeliner
-White pencil eyeliner
-Matte dark brown eyeshadow
-Matte medium brown eyeshadow
-Golden shimmery eyeshadow
– Begin by applying chocolate brown pencil eyeliner to the upper lash line, and white pencil eyeliner to the lower waterline.
– Sweep a matte, dark brown eyeshadow lightly across the lower third of the lid.
– Next, apply a matte medium brown eyeshadow across the crease.
– Choose a small angled brush and apply dark brown shadow to the lower lash line.
– Add a hint of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop.
– Apply a golden shimmer shadow from the inner corner, and blend towards the middle of the upper lid.
– Complete the look by applying mascara and touching up the white pencil eyeliner if needed.