Halloween Spiderweb Nails
What you’ll need:
- Black nail polish
- Clear top coat
- White nail polish
- Line nail art brush (or another tool to make thin lines such as a paper clip, bobby pin or toothpick)
- First draw a diagonal line from one corner of the nail to the other.
- Secondly, do the same as step one in the two sections creating a fan like look with the lines.
- Thirdly, add curved lines between the diagonal ones to make a spider web effect.
- Finally, cover with a clear nail polish topcoat to fix the design and prevent chipping. As an additional tip, re-apply the top coat every few days to keep that manicure even longer.
Really easy, but pretty Halloween nail pattern!
Overall Score 4.6