Haunted makeup products!
Image credit: Ihalloweencostumes.com
Whether you want some Halloween in your everyday life or if you want something more subtle for a Halloween party, below I have rounded up some of the best Halloween items I could find!
1. Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick: Okay, so this one is a little cheeky as its not actually available in stores yet, but this is Kat Von D, so you know the quality is going to be good. It’s a pumpkin orange, nice and glittery, perfect to add some sparkle and fun to any party outfit.
2. Mermaid Eye Colour, Lagoon: This is a beautiful blue/green colour with a bit of sparkle. It could be used as standard eyeshadow, but could also be used down the face to make some interesting forest creatures or a wicked witch!
3. Reign Metal Lip: Straight away, let me mention it’s Kylie’s. I am not a fan of her myself, but this is a beautiful, bold, metallic red colour, perfect for blood or a look that needs a bold red lip (which personally I believe is every look!)
4. Victoria Beckham X Estée Lauder Eye Palette: The black and the white are the main reason why this kit is on this list. The colours are beautifully pigmented, and will suit any costume that needs it. However, they can also be used in normal outfits to make a perfect smokey eye look! Thanks Victoria!
5. MAC, Metallic Lipstick: Whether you’re looking for something that needs a silver lippy, specifically in a space or alien look, or if you just want one special thing to add some haunt to your party look, this is beautiful and incredibly metallic!
Comment below any haunted, or spooky makeup you love yourself this time of the year!