The winter holidays are here and it’s time to get back into those treasured hobbies! How much did you miss being able to curl up and get comfortable with a good book and no worries?
As the storm outside ensues and the fire crackles, here is a list of holiday books to get you into the festive mood!
- Let It Snow by John Green
- A Christmas Carol by Charles ****ens
- Santa, Baby by Jennifer Cruise
- A Christmas Promise by Mary Balogh
- Wynter’s Journey by Jennifer DeCuir
- David Copperfield by Charles ****ens
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
- Nor Doth He Sleep by John M. Simmons
- Unwrapped by Chantilly White
- Trouble Won’t Wait by Autumn Piper
- A Father’s Love by Lorhainne Eckhart
- Shoelaces for Christmas by Craig S. Buehner
- Ocean’s Fury by Adam Santo
- A Case for Calamity by Mackenzie Crowne
- Joyfully Yours by Amy Lamont
- Let It Snow by Erica Ridley
Do you recognize any of these titles? Have any more suggestions? Let us know!
Whether you are a fan of the cool, winter season or not, these books are there to help accompany you during this holiday season! From romance to drama, there’s a book for you. Get your peppermint tea ready, get comfy, and get to reading!