Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Back to school time! Which also means time for quick easy meals! So, this month I will bring you a recipe my husband actually came up with. It is easy, quick, and delicious.
1 lb of chopped chicken
2 teaspoons water
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup minced onions
A pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and chop the chicken breast into nuggets or strips.
2. Mix the water, bread crumbs, onions, an black pepper in a bowl.
3. Crack the egg in a different bowl and then start coating the chicken in egg.
4. After the chicken is coated, place it in the bowl with bread crumbs, and coat again.
5. Place the chicken on a pan and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes
The chicken is a simple process and prep does not take long. When the chicken is done it is still juicy with a crispy coat. Just make sure you watch the chicken, because it will burn quickly if left in to long. Other then that, enjoy!