Nine Beauty Tips for Gorgeous Skin and Hair…apparently!
Image credit: http://cdn.newsapi.com.au
The internet is full of wonderfully wacky tips that supposedly make our life so much better, but seem crazy. I have put together a list of some of my favorite ones, which seem to be crazy, but with good reviews nonetheless!
1. For dull, oily and combination skin
– Rub the skin with iced yogurt and sprinkle some sugar with it to work as exfoliator. Now, take two orange halves and use this to scrub your skin with until the granules melt. Wash your face after; you are supposedly supposed to see results straight away!
2. For dull, tired and dry skin
– Massage your skin with fresh papaya. Then make a scrub by mixing oats and honey along with some cold milk and scrub! Wash off with ice water and pat dry.
3. Suffering from frizzy hair
– Take two lemon slices and simmer in two cups of water until there is about half the amount of water left. Pour the liquid into a spritz bottle and spray on your hair.
This should help rid of flyaway in a nice smelling, natural way!
4. Instant face lift
– Wash your face with ice water or rub it with an ice cube and then apply a tsp of honey on the face. Next, beat an egg white (without the yolk!) until it peaks and then brush onto your skin and let this dry. You will feel the stretch in the skin. Wash face with icy cold water to clean it!
These are fun ideas, and might be nice to use at a girly night with some friends as they are so simple, but they are unlikely to help much in the long run!