Perfect Party Ponytail
Do you always wonder how to look neat and party ready in a ponytail so you can dance all night without worrying about tangled hair? Let’s do this simple trick!
What you need:
– Start by curling all of your hair away from your face into ringlets.
– Use your fingers to comb out and loosen the curls.
– Backcomb under the crown of your hair for fullness.
– Using a comb, start from behind the ears and section off your hair.
– Pull the back section up into a ponytail.
– Twist the right side back over the hair-tie and fasten with bobby pins.
– Repeat the twist on the left side and be sure to hide any pins.
– Complete with hairspray.