PUREHEART by chromatherphy
1. When did you first start designing CYO?
Around the beginning of 2014
2. What made you start designing CYO?
Well there weren’t that many interesting activities for me during that time and CYO provided the much needed entertainment.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
I treat my designs like my own babies but if I had to pick one then I’d say the set that i made for renee’s birthday
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
Being a part of the design team
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
The feedback I often receive from the people who request items; not only does it help me improve my skills but it also ensures that I’ll be creating a design that will come close to what they had in mind.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
On average I’d say, at least 2 days
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
Zumzy. Her designs are epic, timeless and inspirational
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
Learn to love and fully enjoy CYO, because anything made from the heart is already a masterpiece.