1. When did you first start designing CYO?
I think it was around October 2010.
2. What made you start designing CYO?
I started designing CYO because I wanted to make my own dresses with my own style.
3. What is your favorite CYO piece that you have created?
My favorite CYO piece that I’ve created would have to be the ‘Kebaya’ Dress. It is a national dress from my country, Indonesia.
4. What your biggest CYO accomplishment so far?
I think my accomplishment so far is to make shoes and jewelry, as I only made dresses before.
5. What is the best thing about designing CYO?
It’s making me more creative and using my imagination to create something new.
6. How long does it take you to create a CYO piece?
Usually, it takes me an hour to make one piece of CYO.
7. Who is your favorite CYO designer?
There are so many amazing designers here on DC, however, the two that I like the most is Griffysgirl and Catellen.
8. What’s one tip you can offer to new CYO designers?
Try to be different and be creative!