Vampire Halloween Makeup Look
What a more scary look for Halloween? Why not try this super easy Vampire look.
What you’ll need:
– White face paint
– Setting powder
– Black eyeshadow
– Liquid eyeliner
– Deep red lipstick
– Vampire fangs
– Fake blood
What to do:
1. Start by applying the white face paint to the places of your face that you would normally highlight.
2. Set with a setting powder.
3. Taking your favourite blush apply contour the hollows of your cheeks, your forehead and nose.
4. Taking a black eyeshadow go over your contour to make it look deeper.
5. Apply your liquid liner to your upper lash line, as well as your mascara.
6. Apply your favourite deep red lipstick to your lips.
7. Add your fangs and apply some fake blood on the corners of your lips.
Watch the full video here.